Stories driving progress
Slalom is celebrating inclusion and diversity at re:Invent. We're thrilled to co-host 'Zoom In' with our partners at Comcast on Tuesday, December 3rd.
Join us for a special screening of the Comcast NBCUniversal-sponsored Episode 2 of The Chasing Grace Project: The Progress of Power and Community, followed by an inspirational panel about the progress we’re seeing for women in tech and the roles community and advocacy are playing, as catalysts of change.
You'll also get a chance to ride on the High Roller observation wheel (the best view of The Strip) and enjoy a reception and networking. Register today!
When: Tuesday, December 3, 2019
6:30 - 9:30 PM PST
Wheel House at The LINQ Promenade
3535 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Emcee of Event: Christina Hutto | Director of Global Partner Marketing at Slalom
- Introduction: Noopur Davis | EVP, Chief Product and Information Security Officer at Comcast
- Moderator: Jennifer Cloer | Executive Producer of The Chasing Grace Project
- 6:30pm – Arrival / networking at Wheelhouse Ballroom
- 7:00pm – Event programming begins
- 7:20pm – Chasing Grace Project episode screen in "High Roller" Wheel
- 8:30pm – Panel
- 9:00pm – Networking
- 9:30pm – Event ends
Capacity is limited to the first 150 attendees. RSVP today!