Accelerate to cloud, accelerate your business.
Join Slalom and our panel of experts for a 'lean coffee' to discuss what it takes to deliver a successful cloud transformation. We'll look beyond just the technology required, considering the importance of organisational evolution too. With lessons learned and the experiences of our panellists, we'll share valuable insights and the key ingredients to success. Get the answers to your biggest cloud questions and join like-minded peers to accelerate your cloud journey.
Date: Friday 11 September 2020
Time: 11:00 - 11:45 (BST)
*Please note that you will receive the full dial-in details with your confirmation email.
Our expert panel
- Gavin Barton - CTO - Transport, Booking.com
- Matthew Scullion - CEO, Matillion
- Angela Goodwin - Business Transformation Enabled by Cloud subject matter expert, Slalom
Who should attend?
- CIOs, CTOs, HR Directors
- Heads of Operations, Heads of Engineering, Heads of Cloud, Enterprise Architects
- Cloud Transformation Leads – Programme Managers, Architects, Product Managers
- Service Management, Application and Infrastructure Support Leads
- Those aspiring to truly transform their business
At this event you will:
- Hear insights and anecdotes on the successes and lessons learned in moving to the cloud.
- Discover human-centred perspectives on what makes cloud transformation a true business transformation.
- Steer the conversation by asking and voting for questions on the Lean Coffee board – anonymously if you like.