Title: Roadmap to the Cloud
Duration: 1 hour
Available On Demand
It’s time to get real about the challenges and possibilities of the cloud.
Bots, AI, automation, machine learning. Whatever the future holds, it will be built in the cloud.
And the more routine aspects of business—servers, databases, all your basic IT infrastructure—these, too, are headed to the cloud.
For businesses, it's not a matter of when, but of how. How will you get there?
View this on-demand webinar for a lively discussion with our panel of experts and client guests from across industries, including Toyota Connected, Pacific Dental Services, Pacific Life and Taco Bell.
- How to not simply migrate current problems to the cloud
- Focus on outcomes, not specific technology or widgets
- Identify your unique cloud adoption scenario
- Identify key business drivers to keep you focused
- Identify the opportunities that’ll grow your business and make you more resilient
- Multi- and single-cloud solutions
- How to reduce complex migrations to manageable phases
- How to create whole new, cloud-native organizations within your company
- Managing organizational disruptions caused by new technology
Whether you still have a closet of blinking servers, or are well into your journey to the cloud, this is a conversation you don't want to miss.
Managing Director, Cloud, DevOps, & Security
Managing Director, Practice / Industry Leadership
General Manager, XM
Director and Chief Product Owner
Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Pacific Dental Services
Senior Executive and Business Partner
Senior IT Executive