One small step. One giant leap.
Join Slalom, Snowflake, AWS, and Tableau to learn how enabling a modern culture of data can help your organization become truly data-driven. Hear from experts about how companies are modernizing both their technologies and the ways they work to empower their employees with data and unlock edge opportunities.
50 years ago, humankind took our first steps on the surface of the moon. Achieving this mission required immense curiosity, an ambitious plan, precision engineering, an expert team, and data data data! Let this be your first small step towards achieving your own giant leap.
Who should attend:
- Business Leaders
- Data Managers
- Transformative ideas can come from anywhere! If you have a bold vision to make your organization truly data-driven, this event is for you.
What you'll learn:
- Build a bold vision and start modernizing the culture of data in your organization
- Scale and enable data sharing and transparency with Snowflake
- Increase agility and security with AWS
- Drive data literacy with Tableau
- Expand your data strategy from customer stories
- 8:00am - 9:00am: Arrival, Check-In, Breakfast
- 9:00am - 9:05am: Welcome
- 9:05am - 10:30am: Presentations and Customer Stories from Slalom, AWS, Snowflake and Tableau
- 10:30am - 11:30am: Networking
About the Partners
Looking to unlock opportunities in your business? Slalom, Tableau, and Snowflake partner on AWS to share a winning strategy to build a Modern Culture of Data. Learn how to deliver a high-performance, scalable, and secure cloud data platform—as well as processes and organizational structures to drive business results.